N to fairing question or two

hello , getting the miles covered on my fz1n now , and shes superb . now i seen several change there fz1 fazers to naked , but i wanna go the other way . i see on ebay that i can get an abs plastic cowling from china , and headlights and bracket from several sources too , has any done this please , or if someone could link me to a thread where this may have been done already ? i did have in the past , a honda fireblade , i rewired the front end , and depending on my mood , i could go standard with drops n fairing or naked with motor cross bars , this is how i wanna sort the fz1 , but without the drops , and even if someone knows someone who may have the front end of a newer fz for sale that they now longer need and wouldn`t mind shipping it to the uk maybe ? thank you for any help , ady

You're going to need at least the front harness (in the fairing) and some wiring skills or a complete S Harness. Hard to believe but they are very different. I went naked and thought that for sure the short N harness would plug into where the fairing harness plugs but no way. Had to make up my own adapter. In the process of returning to faired now.

You're going to need at least the front harness (in the fairing) and some wiring skills or a complete S Harness. Hard to believe but they are very different. I went naked and thought that for sure the short N harness would plug into where the fairing harness plugs but no way. Had to make up my own adapter. In the process of returning to faired now.

cheers , i`ve started the usual ebay trawl to start collecting parts , pics when shes done , ady

Back