Name changing

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
Alright guys I admittedly have a very simple mind. I just wasted a half hour trying to figure out who Cobalt is, when he became my friend, how he got 6000+ post and yet I have no clue who this person is(thanks Eric). I'am easily lost and confused so unless my name can be The Cosmic Avenger I would like the name changing to cease and desist.

Alright guys I admittedly have a very simple mind. I just wasted a half hour trying to figure out who Cobalt is, when he became my friend, how he got 6000+ post and yet I have no clue who this person is(thanks Eric). I'am easily lost and confused so unless my name can be The Cosmic Avenger I would like the name changing to cease and desist.

:+1:.............

I think we all got blindsided by Cobalt
look-ahead.gif
05_cobaltracercomplete.jpg

Spidey1.gif

With great power comes great responsibility! :ban: :jk: :nana:

Last edited:

Careful what you wish for..... I think that name would be perfect on a racing bike.

At first I wondered who the New guy was to, so don't feel bad.

I actually changed it at first to test for Billy. Wanted to be sure that all the stats and rep stuck through a name change... Then I just didn't change it back.... for the very reason a thread like this might (and did) come up. :D IT WORKED!!!

PM me if you want your name changed... You only need to remember to log in with the new name!

Back