Need help spending $800

without the wife finding out...

So let's have it guys come on, do enlighten me in the art of spending money on the bike without the Mrs. finding out, how do I embezzle some dough? A penny at a time is going to take way too long for my shock!:sinister:

So let's have it guys come on, do enlighten me in the art of spending money on the bike without the Mrs. finding out, how do I embezzle some dough? A penny at a time is going to take way too long for my shock!:sinister:

Easy...use the credit card at the store or supermarket and ask for "cash back". $20 or $40 at a time will get you there soon enough ;)

I just got off the phone with Lee and I wasnt excited about a shock but after talking to him I got real happy.Seems like I now must also have 800. It must be a dramatic difference riding the bike with the penske compared to stock.Lee is definetly very passionate and knowledgeable about his services and products. Johnny it quit raining so bring your bike out so i can sample the sweetness!!!

i can't begin to tell you how awesome and funny i find this.

Unless it is for groceries, my wife and I always check with each other to spend $100 or more. This method has worked so far, we have been married 25 years. I think its just asking for it to spend significant money without your getting spouse's approval. Yes, we also share the same checking account. ;)

Unless it is for groceries, my wife and I always check with each other to spend $100 or more. This method has worked so far, we have been married 25 years. I think its just asking for it to spend significant money without your getting spouse's approval. Yes, we also share the same checking account. ;)

With the above logic, you could withdraw $99.99 nine different times and then buy your shock and she wouldn't have to know about it!

Ummm Honey I heard a strange noise while hitting the brakes on the car today I am going to get it checked out. Umm Honey the car needed all new brakes rotors master cylinder and lines. Unfortunately in cost me $824.00.

Would, 'without the wife caring about it', count? If that's the case you could do what I did. I got the Mrs. her own bike and now its more like:

Her: We should get some Pazzo's.
Me: Sounds good to me.

Her: I'd like to get a MIVV exhaust for the FZ.
Me: Can I get a new helmet?
Her: No problem

Her: I'm thinking of getting a BMW F800ST
Me: I'd like a S1000RR
Her: If that's what you want.

I love my wife.

Back