New bike!

Hi guys,

Just deposited this bike and Im deffo buying it. I have an R6 at the moment but I decided to take the 'sit up' sports style as the race replicas are well uncomfortable!!

Heres the bike anyway

Hi guys,

Just deposited this bike and Im deffo buying it. I have an R6 at the moment but I decided to take the 'sit up' sports style as the race replicas are well uncomfortable!!

Heres the bike anyway

Congrats Bob and welcome to the Madness!!! You'll find a really good time here. The bike looks great. Best of luck with it!

Hi guys,

Heres the bike anyway

HI BoBdOg!, your bike looks hot and ready to do battle with any other streetfighter you come up against. Not as racey as the R6 but more streetrideable the FZ1 is better for me. Good luck and riding.:tup:

Congratulations on the new bike. I don't know how people ride those bikes like the R6 for long when it comes to riding position. BTW, I have lived in Manchester, Rochdale, Stockport, Timperley way back in the 80's.

Thanks for your replies guys, I well cant wait to pick her up. Getting bored of the R6 now haha

Congratulations on the new bike. I don't know how people ride those bikes like the R6 for long when it comes to riding position. BTW, I have lived in Manchester, Rochdale, Stockport, Timperley way back in the 80's.

Yeah theyre awful on long rides but short rides with lots of bends theyre amazing to ride, I fancy something different though so trying the FZ1 out. Im in love with the looks just hope it rides well!!
Ah nice Im from Bury myself, where you at now then?

Very nice ride! First thing? swap out the seat cover. ;) Love the N model and is that a Leo Vince can on her? Sweet!!!

Its cool!!! Makes it stand out lol! Yeah its a Leo Vince, already got pipe, Puig screen and tail tidy on. So I dont have to go spending loads now!

Ive just noticed you live in Colorado now! Nice change, you origionally from there then or are you from here??

I am an American, I was just fortunate enough to live in England for three years total in two separate stints. Orally miss the historical sites but don't miss the weather.

I am an American, I was just fortunate enough to live in England for three years total in two separate stints. Orally miss the historical sites but don't miss the weather.

Nice, Ive always wanted to make the move to America. Justdont fancy leaving everyone behind... Yeah our summertime is literally a week if that!

Back