New from North Carolina

Shag

Hi everyone. I just put a deposit down on an '07 FZ1 today and should be taking delivery of the bike Monday afternoon. A little under 3,400 miles on the bike, bone stock. I've been riding about 24 years now, mostly cruisers, some enduros, tried a GSX-R750 a few years ago, currently riding a Harley (don't hate me...it's for sale...) and a DRZ400. Looking forward to getting back on a bike with some get-up-and-go and doing a few upgrades and customizations. For those of you who have heard of it, I live in Fuquay Varina. :cheers:
Obligatory bike pic:
423936_3523563774621_1437904395_3371225_1464097143_n.jpg

Hi everyone. I just put a deposit down on an '07 FZ1 today and should be taking delivery of the bike Monday afternoon. A little under 3,400 miles on the bike, bone stock. I've been riding about 24 years now, mostly cruisers, some enduros, tried a GSX-R750 a few years ago, currently riding a Harley (don't hate me...it's for sale...) and a DRZ400. Looking forward to getting back on a bike with some get-up-and-go and doing a few upgrades and customizations. For those of you who have heard of it, I live in Fuquay Varina. :cheers:
Obligatory bike pic:
423936_3523563774621_1437904395_3371225_1464097143_n.jpg

Harley ownership won't make us hate you, hey we all have errors in judgement from time to time. :jk::evillaugh:

Welcome to the Forum, I think you will really appreciate the FZ. They are really low maintenance and high fun factor.

I thought my 06 was low miles. thats a great looking bike, good luck and have fun with the mods on your new ride. What are your planes for it?

Nothing radical. Pipe, PCIV (or whatever number they're up to now), front sprocket, bar risers, Satan's highway pegs, Stebel air horn, brake light modulator, maybe something to open up the intake (haven't read about a mod for this yet), 12V accessory socket, frame sliders... That's about all I have in mind so far but I'm sure I'll come up with more as I get to know the bike and read more about it.:stirpot:

Welcome, The FZ1 is a great bike enjoy. No Harley haters here that I know of, ( I own an '03 Sporty). Most of us like all things two wheeled.

Nice looking bike, I'm in the Aberdeen, Southern Pines area. Are you buying the bike in Pinehurst?

Yes, do you know the seller or did you see the ad on craigslist or ebay? I just got an email from the seller and it looks like I'll get the bike tomorrow rather than Monday. WAHOO!!! :tup:

finally dumping that dogazz HD now if you quit riding with that bunch of trannys and crossdressers!!! you can try and figure out who I am

finally dumping that dogazz HD now if you quit riding with that bunch of trannys and crossdressers!!! you can try and figure out who I am

Hmmm.... can't imagine who you might be...

220px-Dee_Snider_2009.jpg

:flip: Wow, they let anyone join this forum, huh? :stirpot::cheers:

Back