New Guy from Custom Cruiser and Sport

LAZ

I just bought a 2007 FZ1 Raven today.

Back in 01 I really wanted one, but the insurance was too high so I got a Triumph 955 Sprint instead. Last winter I sold my Triumph and decided to to a custom metric cruiser (2002 Honda VTX 1800R Custom Build). I put 3500 miles on the VTX this summer and decided that was too much after all the money I spent customizing it (I want to keep the miles lower). I've been telling everybody at work for a long time that I was going to sell my C6 Z51 Corvette because of the economy, and if I did I would get another bike. I sold my vette two weeks ago. I called on insurance and the FZ1 is very reasonable, so I got looking hard and found and bought it. I test road an 02 FZ1 last week, and loved the way it road but wasn't too impressed with the performance. This new version is very impressive and I'm guessing I chose the right bike for me. Quick, comfortable, and looks good.

It has some stuff on it (like after market pipe, fender eliminator, integrated signals, power commander), but I will be looking for a Corbin with backrest. I also need to locate PDF downloads for the owners manual and service manual. I will start poking around the site and see what I find. Talk to yall soon.

:welcome: LAZ and congrats! Pics when you can!!

Well, the owners manual is freely available at the Yamaha site. The service manual in PDf will not be found here. It it against the site rules to send, link or PM copyrighted materials through the forum.

Thanks for joining and post often! We can answer most any question you have or point you to the answer. :tup:

Back