New guy from washington

Hey everybody just got my 05 FZ1 2 weeks ago and I love it. I traded an ultralight airplane for it and its a blast. I went on a rocket run saterday and nobody out ran me and the best part was the cops never caught us even though they had several reports of a bunch of bikes doing triple digits must have been them other guys:D

welcome to the forum..... while we don't endorse triple digit speeds / cannonball runs... videos are always allowed... post up some info about you and the bike... mods? what you do for a living? Motorcycle experience? etc.

Once again. Welcome.

First.... :welcome:

Two, :disapproval: on the whole squid episode. I'm not impressed with stunts like triple digits off the track and especially running from the cops.

Three, best to curb that behavior now before you or someone else gets hurt.

With that, please ride safe! Save the antics for the track, ok!?

lighten up

We don't have Tracks what we do have is about 100 miles of nothin but wheat fields and open roads with nobody on them. And buy the way one of the guys on the run was a sheriff on a hyabusa.

We don't have Tracks what we do have is about 100 miles of nothin but wheat fields and open roads with nobody on them. And buy the way one of the guys on the run was a sheriff on a hyabusa.

hmmm no track?
Washington Motorcycle Road Racing Association

just because there is a LEO running with you doesn't make it right... in fact, it makes it more wrong...

we all run into the triple digits sometimes... but I wouldn't come on here and brag about it...

Telling other experienced forum members to lighten up isn't the best way to start off on the forum.

It does help to have a guy out front with a radio to monitor LEO position also there are only 4 or 5 LEO's to cover a few hundred square miles.

It does help to have a guy out front with a radio to monitor LEO position also there are only 4 or 5 LEO's to cover a few hundred square miles.

It is still not an excuse to do it and as Aaron said, it makes it even more wrong. This person is supposed to uphold the law whether he is on or off duty as a sworn officer. This isn't something to brag about and I'm sure if he knew you said this, he'd likely be very upset with you. I know I would.

Please read the forum rules which you've already broken. Thanks!

http://www.998cc.org/forum/site-announcements-comments/299-site-rules.html said:
Disallowed specific topics
We're all about freedom of speech, however there are some topics that don't belong here, such as:

Running from the cops.
Police bashing/slander.
Breaking the law.
No satanic threads/links etc.
Any form or racism PERIOD.

We all break the law on the bikes at some point but it's like Vegas. It stays there.

Back