New member from Pennsylvania

Hello...........I'm not too saavy with forum protocol so I hope I am putting this in the correct location. I've recently purchased an 08 FZ1, which is my fifth bike, second Yamaha. I can hardly wait to start riding my new FZ1.....it is currently being lowered and the dealer threw in a tag eliminator. This forum and the info everyone shares is absolutely fantastic! Thank you-Adam

Hey !

I recently sold my fz6 and I am getting a fz1 :D

Im from south central PA. Cambria County so if you ever wanna ride around here lemme know !

The dealer has a part they are odering to lower it. I do not know exactly what as I'm not too into the technical stuff. It was $200 somthing, but they threw it into the deal so I dont have the exact specs..........apparently it can be lowered up to 3" but the dealer recommended lowering 2" max

The dealer has a part they are odering to lower it. I do not know exactly what as I'm not too into the technical stuff. It was $200 somthing, but they threw it into the deal so I dont have the exact specs..........apparently it can be lowered up to 3" but the dealer recommended lowering 2" max

Hi awicki, A big hello to the forum from downunder, I have lowered my Fazer 12mm rear, 8mm front, 5" of travel I dont see how they can be lowered 2"-3", the headers will be almost on the ground. Good luck and good riding.:cheers:

Back