New member here

ecruz

Picked up my brand new 2009 FZ1 on Monday. I've got about 350 miles on it now. This may be the perfect bike, at least for me. Just upright enough riding position, comfortable for my wife on the back, nice ride and TONS of power! Now I just need to throw on a set of Givi's, finish breaking it in and we're ready for some long weekends. :)

Sounds like a nice bike....Welcome to the Forum; I have been on it for a couple months...got some real good tips...Some are not the friendliest on this site...and again some are....

Picked up my brand new 2009 FZ1 on Monday. I've got about 350 miles on it now. This may be the perfect bike, at least for me. Just upright enough riding position, comfortable for my wife on the back, nice ride and TONS of power! Now I just need to throw on a set of Givi's, finish breaking it in and we're ready for some long weekends. :)

:welcome:

Show off your beasty:cheers:, we love pictures here. Some of us more so than others.:disturbed

Welcome

Nice grab, ecruz. :cheers:

I did the same last September (I think that's when I bought it) Mine was the same as yours... was a brand new leftover 2009. Great bike so far. What color did you get?

Here you go

DSCN0631.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

Congrats on the new bike! Hope to see you around the forums.

Sounds like a nice bike....Welcome to the Forum; I have been on it for a couple months...got some real good tips...Some are not the friendliest on this site...and again some are....

Awww come on. We're all nice here. Some of us just have a strange sense of humor is all. :tup:

If someone here is unfriendly, we, the staff, want to know. :sinister: :ban: :cheers:

Back