New members coming...

NIce work man. I bought my 08' new and there's nothing better than that New Bike Smell!!

haha lol

Nice Bike man. Mine is the granite grey color, but silver looks good too!

Thanks, I was actually leaning towards the granite grey one. It's really the only other color I cared for. I don't mind the blue but I just traded in the blue FZ6 so I wanted something a little different.
Then I found this silver leftover and was hooked.

No, I was the one who started it ;)

Sort of, yes... but you haven't been the "salesman" that I've been over there (FZ6-Forum) and talkiing up the FZ1 nearly as much. ;)

I was kind of surprised to see the thread that Norm put up titled "Eric, you're such a bad influence..." I laughed and thought that was GREAT! :Rockon:

Sort of, yes... but you haven't been the \"salesman\" that I've been over there (FZ6-Forum) and talkiing up the FZ1 nearly as much. ;)

I was kind of surprised to see the thread that Norm put up titled \"Eric, you're such a bad influence...\" I laughed and thought that was GREAT! :Rockon:

Yep, here I am. And it is Eric's fault. He talked up the Big Fizz and I bought it hook line and sinker. Thing is he was right. It's a monster!:Rockon:

My great sales guy Matt, riding away with Mr. Fizz, the FZ6:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzctMjAwOTA2MzAtMTYzM.jpg

The dash on the new FZ1:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNzgtMjAwOTA2MzAtMTY1M.jpg

More pics when the rain gets out of here...

You can walk into a gun shop, show your driver's license and walk out with a gun. You can wear a firearm out in the open without any special permit. You actually need a permit to carry concealed.

Back