New members coming...

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Seems I've started a revolution on the sister site after getting the FZ1. 3 others have upgraded from the 6 to the 1 and two more are looking hard at the dealers. Look for some new and great folks soon! :D

Seems I've started a revolution on the sister site after getting the FZ1. 3 others have upgraded from the 6 to the 1 and two more are looking hard at the dealers. Look for some new and great folks soon! :D

Good to hear that! There are some great deals on FZ1's to be had...

One member picked up a "new" '06 for good money and two more 2009 models were purchased. All three gave up an FZ6 in the process. Another one left the 6 for a Buell XB12scg.

;)

Another one left the 6 for a Buell XB12scg.

;)

Is that the small naked Buell. If so, I sat on one of those. It was so strange being that my bicycle had a larger wheelbase than that bike. While I heard that they can turn on a dime, I don't think I could ever get used to it. You feel like your gonna go right over the front of the bike.

Got it home this afternoon!

MyFZ12.jpg

MyFZ11.jpg

MyFZ13.jpg

MyFZ1.jpg

:thewave:

Yeah, I just heard that we've already had 9.4 inches of rain this month alone, and its raining again so I think we'll probably make it to over 10 inches for the month. Thats gotta be a record. A sucky record at that!

If the weather is good I'll be there as well. Not sure how early since I'll be up Saturday watching the fireworks.

No problem, You can PM me here or I'll leave my cell number in a PM for you. You can call or text me if your up there and we'll meet up. I'll probably be at Perkins for a while and make a few runs down to the park. I'm going to scope out a section up there for the guy that takes all the photos of the bikes. He's a personal friend who comes into the job. I got a great righthander I want him to set up in. He's been looking for new spots on the mountain the photograph. You have probably seen his truck with the banner "Bearmtnphotos.com" on the side of the road. He's usually there on Sundays between 10:00am and 2:00pm. He'll be away for a week or so but will be back July 12th.

Congrats and welcome to all from the FZ6 site. I enjoy reading that site too. I noticed all the post about upgrading to a FZ1.

N.E.Mich - love the silver & gold color scheme!

NIce work man. I bought my 08' new and there's nothing better than that New Bike Smell!!

haha lol

Nice Bike man. Mine is the granite grey color, but silver looks good too!

Back