New Street Fighter :)

TwItcH

Just wanted to keep you guys up to date on my build !!!

Thanks to everyone for the tutorials !!! I did my fz6 completely blind with the fz1 headlight but you guys have so much info on here for the fz1 is was a cake walk !!! :)

Soon to come :

Modded Flies
Gutted cat
Velocity stacks

( My buddy wrecked his 2010 R1 so we are gonna see what we would have to do to swap the motor lol. The frames have basically the same mount points so Ill keep you posted)

Sweet setup Twitch! Well done!

Regarding the R1 motor... curious about the intake and airbox config... will that be modded to fit the FZ1 airbox? You must also be swapping the ECU? Does that plug into the FZ1 harness and will it have all the correct input from sensors, etc??

Keep it coming!! :tup:

The crossplane R1 engine on my honey is an idea that run on my mind from 2009 R1 debut..but I'm going to live in brazil and( before have try all things possible)I must sale her because brazilian's norms doesn't permit used import,so it rest just an idea..I'm so curios to know all about your bike metamorphosis! Good luck!!

Thoughts

I believe I have to change everything. All electronic components. But we'll see. Im pretty sure Ill have to throw an R title on it tho with the swap. I have to look more into it

Back