North Eastener's Show me your Roads

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
On the 23rd of May I would like to embark upon a North Eastern Tour. Any Noreasters out there care to show me what you got. I will take a week to two weeks or until the wife says get you ass home. If I cant to the Gap this year I want to find the best stuff around home. BTW I will get good video of you on your favorite roads with my Go Pro promise.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I might be able to put together a nice 500 mile day which would probably end up leaving here in Mass. and heading up into New Hampshire and into Maine, with all nice backroads after you get off the highway in NH.It could include the Kancamagus highway and the white mountains and also the western mountains of Maine and Grafton Notch state park as well as Rangely etc....I have a camp in Maine we can spend the night at and then I would have to head back home but maybe you could catch up with some one else at that point. Its a great run we do it every year.I would have to do this on a weekend though,and I'll be in Florida till the 23rd.I could do it on the 28th and 29th.

Last edited:
That ends up being memorial day weekend so I guess I have the monday off too. Anybody else in the area interested lmk,don't have much space in the camp but got plenty of tent space in the yard.

Like I said this is a 500 mile run on the way up and about 300 highway on the way back,I usually do it on the BMW,don't know if I could ride that far on the fz1. Has anybody put in a 500 mile day on the fz1?

OK then just wanted to make sure we were up to the ride, I have not ridden that far on the fz1 yet but looking forward to the ride anyways. We will be going through some fairly desolate areas in a couple of spots.

Might not be a bad idea. Theres about 1-1/2 to 2 hours of highway before we get to the good stuff. A lot of twisty rolling roads. If you get up here the friday night before the weekend I can take you on a run of my very local twisties,you will def enjoy that.

Last edited:
Back