November 7th PA/NJ Group Ride Anyone?

Great photos Billy!

Here's a few I took. I wish I took one of the guy who gave us his rendition of Hotel California, and his brother.

Brian, Dave, Vadim it was great meeting you all. And Vadim's wife too whose name I can't remember (sorry - early Alzhiemer's here).

Brian, thanks for letting me try your bike with the steering damper. I really liked the brake & clutch levers. I'd like to add those to mine. Could I be catching the modding bug?

Bear Mountain sounds fun if the weather cooperates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait for a Bear MTN. trip.

I really had a great ride today. My back actually was doing much better on the bike than it would have in a recliner.lol.

:stunta]:

Great photos Billy!

Brian, thanks for letting me try your bike with the steering damper. I really liked the brake & clutch levers. I'd like to add those to mine. Could I be catching the modding bug?

Bear Mountain sounds fun if the weather cooperates.

Steve: No problem sharing the ride. You might just catch the modding bug after all.

What is this Bear Mountain ride you guys are talking about? Perhaps it's something I need to plan for as well.

Eric, it would have been nice if you could make it, but I'm sure we'll all do it again in the Spring for sure.

Dave, did we actually average 80mph? What kind of sickos run that speed for that long? Not us for sure. Must have been another new Vmax and Retro FZ1 on I95.

Thanks to all for the ride and the pics. I haven't posted mine yet, but will when I take them off the phone.

Brian

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone again for an enjoyable, safe, ride. It was a little cold but not unbearable. It will however, be an awesome ride next Spring. Hopefully Brian's wife Michelle will be aboard as well.

Michelle (Wifey) would have loved the ride guys! I don't know how she would have handled the highway trip up there and back, but I know for sure she was wishing she could have come along to get some more miles on the Ninjette.

Maybe we can talk her into hopping on the back if need be like Vadim's wife. It really was great seeing everyone.

I think I've officially thawed out today.

Back