O2 sensor plug

I got a great deal on a used PC3 but it didnt come with a 02 plug. Where can I get one?

I just purchased a new PCIII from Ivan's. The unit did not come with the plug so I gave Ivan a call about it. He informed me that sometimes they provide the plug sometimes they don't. He also said that on his personal he does not have the plug and I should not have any issues. I don't have a error code but I have tried contacting DynoJet about it VIA there email support and have yet to receive a reply back. If they reply to me I will foward all info. I would like to have it myself even if its not required.

I got a great deal on a used PC3 but it didnt come with a 02 plug. Where can I get one?

I received a follow up email from Chris Kelly at Dyno Jet today in regards to the O2 sensor plug. He stated that in most cases simply unplugging the sensor and taping the connector is good enough but they have seen some cases that the bike will give a error code. If you bike falls into the group that show a code you can purchase a plug from them by calling the following number 1-800-992-4993 and order O2 eliminator P/N 76423020 for a cost of $15.00 plus S/H.

Back