Official 2014 Moto GP Discussion Thread-Do not come here if you haven't seen the Race

What a great race! Rossi was sooooooooo close! Every single rider looked absolutely exhausted at the end from the sweltering heat. Valencia in two weeks, can't wait to see if Marc will beat Doohan's record and make it 13 races won in a season. He's already set the pole position record, yet another record in his name

first in 4 almost 4 years for the Dr. I hope the Suzi can make it through the race, they've had engine issues all weekend. But better to get them sorted out this weeekend than in the first race next year.

I'm really looking to the Moto 3 race showdown between Miller & Mini Marquez..... C'MON JACK!!!!!!

The Moto3 race was something else! Miller wins but Marquez takes the championship after some frantic battling and banging of fairings & elbows. That Miller is an aggressive guy, it should be interesting to see how he fares in the premier class

The GP was an interesting race, lots of battles going on. Marc stormed off into the lead in mixed conditions and Rossi tried his best to stick with him to no avail. That's 13 wins and another record in his pocket.

I don't know what Ianonne and Lorenzo were thinking going in for rain tires; perhaps they were trying to pull a 'Jensen Button'. Great battles between Cal & Dovi on the last race together as team mates. Suzuki retired, seemingly having blown all 3 engines they had available. I'm hopeful for them to have success next year

Tomorrow is testing and we should be able to see all the new bikes & the riders with their new teams. Eugene Laverty will take his first MotoGP ride tomorrow as well!

I'm a little late to the MotoGP party, having just started following it late in the 2012 season. Naturally, I liked Lorenzo, but I haven't been impressed with him lately. He seems sullen and moody to me. Rossi, on the other hand, seems to simply love riding. He usually has a positive outlook and smile on his face, and I love that attitude. As an "old guy" myself (nearly ten years Rossi's senior), I have a huge amount of respect for him. The fact that he's changed his riding style to remain competitive with Marquez says volumes about his attitude regarding the sport.

Already looking forward to next season. Who knows, I may even spring for a subscription to the 2015 season, or at least ask Santa to leave it in my stocking)!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm a little late to the MotoGP party, having just started following it late in the 2012 season. Naturally, I liked Lorenzo, but I haven't been impressed with him lately. He seems sullen and moody to me. Rossi, on the other hand, seems to simply love riding. He usually has a positive outlook and smile on his face, and I love that attitude. As an "old guy" myself (nearly ten years Rossi's senior), I have a huge amount of respect for him. The fact that he's changed his riding style to remain competitive with Marquez says volumes about his attitude regarding the sport.

Already looking forward to next season. Who knows, I may even spring for a subscription to the 2015 season, or at least ask Santa to leave it in my stocking)!

Go watch the documentary called Faster, you will love Rossi even more after that. The guy is top notch.

I want to dislike Marc Marquez because I am a Yamaha Fan, but I just cannot bring myself to do it, he too is always smiling, super positive and super friendly to everyone, can't help but like him.

I just finished the Valencia Moto3 race last night and was blown away at how exciting that race was. Pretty amazing to have two GP Champions who are brothers.

2015 Should be awesome.

For all you Aussies with Foxtel, the MotoGP testing in Valencia is on Fox Sports 5 right now!!

Their MotoGP coverage is freaking awesome this year.

Foxtel just airs what MotoGP show on their website, I can watch it at work if I want. I often have the timing live streaming on my monitor to see what's up & who's fast & who's not.

Do Foxtel show it with the GP commentary or their own?

I might watch Jacks first test session on the GP bike tonight when I get home. Apparently he had a pack of journos outside his pit box when he left for his first outing.

Very Cool.

I was itching for a race yesterday so I turned on FASTER on the Netflix....

I might need to watch Fastest tonight.

At least Supercross starts soon.

I was itching for a race too, so I went and picked up a used copy of MotoGP 09/10 for the XBox.

Fun, but not quite the same as watching the real thing. Mostly because I suck at it!

Back