Ok my Internet search monsters!

This year I'm buying a mesh jacket, after suffering with a regular vented one in 112 degree weather last summer. I don't have a lot of coin so I'm looking for a bargain, decent armor, blue or grey (I avoid all black because I ride in the dark a lot) under a hundred bucks. Anyone seen any good sales? Leftovers from last years fashions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also try here and sort by low-to-high pricing and there's several under $100 deals. :D

Motorcycle Closeouts

A little over your budget but I think this one is cool. http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/mesh+motorcycle+jackets/fly_coolpro+mesh+jacket

large_img.php

Last edited:
its a great jacket, i got one last year for warm weather riding, the only negative i have is it feels a little short in back, just wear a belt so you dont show of any plumbers crack?!

ah good, sometimes hard to tell looking at type? one more thing, the sizing runs a bit large on that s&s jacket, i ordered one size down from normal, it fits a little snug with the liner in but fit is perfect without. good luck with your purchase!

I've dealt with Sportbiketrackgear quite a bit. If you contact them & tell what you want, they often will give you even a better deal (significant discount). They cater to racers and try out new gear, review it, etc. And they are authorized dealers for some major brands. So, they have leeway to accomodate you sometimes. I've gotten some great deals just by inquiring.

Here are some of their closeouts for that brand:
Speed & Strength Apparel-Closeouts from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Ok, received this jacket today, 66 bucks shipped and I'm VERY impressed! Good call on ordering a size down also, it fits great! Test ride this weekend! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back