On the road again after twenty something years!!!

Embarasing But True!

I had two passions when I was in high school, motor cycles and photography and I've been fortunate enough in my life to have made a living at both. During the 1980's I worked as a parts man and later became the parts manager at Camrod. At the time it was the largest dealer in NYC. When I got tired of the scum bags that owned it I turned my attention to photography. In photography I've worked in the news paper industry, exhibited in galleries and museums and currently work for one NYC's largest municipal labor unions. I started riding when I was 13 and have owned bikes from 50cc to 1100. In 1985 I was the proud owner of a Yamaha FZ 750. It was one of my all time favorite bikes. In 1989 I had to sell it because of economic reasons. Until NOW I did not own a motorcycle ! Once in a while I borrowed a friend's bike and that was my miserable existence!!! Today I am a happy man I drove from NYC to Syracuse NY to pick up a 2011 FZ1 with 1920 miles on it.

Name is Clarence

Last edited:
Welcome Clarence! Congrats on the bike and getting back on two-wheels!

I gave up riding for 13 years while the kids were growing up. As soon as the twins turned 18, I ran out and bought a new FZ6. I moved to the FZ1 with my 2009 and have owned it since.

Back