Online Purchasing The Drawbacks

:eek:I was searching for a small top case. Found the Givi Guru 26ltr. All the photos I found showed a shot like this, I was hoping the Guru thing was a decal and could be removed or put another decal over it.

0011024x768.jpg

Thought yep I'll have that and got one at a very good price delivered. Opened the Box and WTF this presented itself on the right and top!

0021024x768.jpg

I was thinking I might get it painted to match the Retro but now I have no choice.

Minus the flower, that case will match your bike nicely. I think it was a good. Have you had a locking hard case before? They are fantastic

No just got sick of wearing a backpack when I ride to work. The plan is to mount it to my spare rear seat pan. It's only rated to 3kg so it should be ok. Can you image how I felt when I opened the box!

Can't figure why Givi would misrepresent it so blatantly. It's almost false advertising.
I don't blame you for being a little burnt about it.
Now you've gotta figure out how to deal with the little joke they played on you.

Rock the Flower!

of grab a can of Plasti-dip and paint over it, that way if you ever want to re-sell it you can peel the plasti-dip off and the original paint and decal underneath with be preserved like new.

I can so understand ordering something and finding out it's not what you were thinking. I think I would have had a very similar reaction as you did then start thinking about some rattle cans to "fix it".

Back