Parting out 2006 FZ1 entire bike

Interested in the rear footpegs and rear fender (aka hugger) if it's in good shape, assuming they don't get sold to the previous poster. I may be able to pick them up.

Starting to think that I am going to have to file a dispute against this dude. I could have driven back and forth between him and I four times and I still don't have what I paid for...

Starting to think that I am going to have to file a dispute against this dude. I could have driven back and forth between him and I four times and I still don't have what I paid for...

I dont like the sound of that.
I was supposed to get a tracking number yesterday. I have emailed him this am.
I know it's only been a couple of days, but now you've made me wonder.

I dont like the sound of that.
I was supposed to get a tracking number yesterday. I have emailed him this am.
I know it's only been a couple of days, but now you've made me wonder.

I have requested tracking info, and I haven't received anything. The only thing that he has told me is that it has shipped. It does not take more than a week to get something from AZ to PA....

For what its worth I purchased the rear seat from him and received it about a week and a half after payment. So this guy isn't a scammer, probably just disorganized (which isn't a good excuse).

For what its worth I purchased the rear seat from him and received it about a week and a half after payment. So this guy isn't a scammer, probably just disorganized (which isn't a good excuse).

Thats good to hear,thank you.
I always get nervous buying stuff from forums. Been screwed before.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I met the guy he did seem to have a lot of stuff going on, and it did take some time to even work out a scheduled day for me to pick up the rims. Part of it was me and part was he seemed to check the forum sporadically. He seemed like a good guy and I sincerely doubt he's a scammer at all.

I spoke with daytona. he said some of the stuff.had been shipped. he works and goes to school so he hasn't checked the forum.

so hoover you can chill alright boss

I spoke with daytona. he said some of the stuff.had been shipped. he works and goes to school so he hasn't checked the forum.

so hoover you can chill alright boss

I appreciate the update. I wish that he would have said that he is busy and can't check the forum. I have been sending emails with no response. I understand being busy, but that is just bad business. I will keep an eye out for my item in the mail for the next week or so.

Back