Parting out 2006 FZ1 entire bike

Parting out a crashed FZ1. Most damage is on front end. Frame good with only minor scratches, clean title. Pm me what you're interested in and we can arrange a price. I'm located in AZ and am willing to ship. Thanks!

291goqg.jpg

ae7779.jpg

29iwwz.jpg

5d3uyt.jpg

291fjw9.jpg

r9e3w8.jpg

o0xw0z.jpg

zn95s6.jpg

o7m0b4.jpg

2wp2cyb.jpg

Update,passenger seat sold. Gauge cluster sold.

Last edited:
dang now I feel like a dick cause I didn't ask if he was ok. I just figured since he was in prescott and that was a wisconsin bike that it was some snow bird that dumped it and he owns the yamaha shop up there. hope your ok if that was you that went down

dang now I feel like a dick cause I didn't ask if he was ok. I just figured since he was in prescott and that was a wisconsin bike that it was some snow bird that dumped it and he owns the yamaha shop up there. hope your ok if that was you that went down

Don't beat yourself up. It was not an " I went down thread." ;)

2nds on the rims if no damage.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I was not involved in the crash, the bike belonged to a friend of mine that crashed while avoiding a coyote. He is okay and walked away with minor injury.He only had liability insurance hence the reason it wasn't salvaged and still has clear az title. And pics were taken at the shop that performed the estimate. I bought bike off of him last week for some parts I needed myself.

To answer your questions, yes this bike does have the black wheels and the front is scratched from rocks but still holds air. I will take a pic and upload it here. Rear is in perfect condition though. And yes, I still have the stock pilot seat which also has no damage. Passenger seat does have damage.

How's it going?

I'm from the FZ8 forum and was told about your part out.
I was wondering if you had the speedo board and maybe the cover?
My bike dropped and broke the plastic on the cover and cracked the lcd screen.

Many Thx and Safe Riding!!

Back