Passenger Handles FZ1n

Hi guys,

I hope Im not sounding like a noob here...

Ive seen a few Fz1n's with a different style tail, where they have passenger handles and the back of the passenger seat overlaps the tail light a tiny bit.
The bike Ive bought doesnt have this, and Im just wondering is it something from older/newer models or is it something I could do to mine?

Cheers Luke

The FZ1N does not come with passenger grab rails. The ones with handles that you have seen are more than likely FZ1S (fairing) that have been converted to the "naked" look.

And by the way the tail sections are different so to add grab handles to your FZ1N would entail replacing the tail section (including the seat) so it's not a cheap proposition.

If I did not have the Copperdog seat cowl and rear blinker pods, I'd absolutely trade out tails with you because I do not want the grab rails at all. :(

I had the same problem, now i create the handle for the passenger. i have attach a picture.
write me if you need some info

bye

Hi guys,

I hope Im not sounding like a noob here...

Ive seen a few Fz1n's with a different style tail, where they have passenger handles and the back of the passenger seat overlaps the tail light a tiny bit.
The bike Ive bought doesnt have this, and Im just wondering is it something from older/newer models or is it something I could do to mine?

Cheers Luke

Back