Pciii

:)

First Add !!!!! :) Im building a f/e kit and ordered a integrated tail light and k and n filter but they havnt come in yet. My mod list for my fz6 was extensive so I cant wait to start on the fz1

If you are going to install the pcIII you can probable Gut the cat, airbox mod and de-screen the airfilter. all free. May be get on board with the pay it forward flies.

It is a Power Commander III (and they have the Power Commander V) which is a device that remaps the fuel for the bike. You can tune it for performance, fuel economy or anything in between. Basically, it will add or subtract fuel from each cylinder. :D

From their site:

Product Overview
The Dynojet Power Commander plugs inline with your bike’s stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander III USB allows a full range of fuel adjustment, as much as +/- 100% over stock. Adjustments can be made either with a Windows based computer or by using the face plate mounted button adjusters. No permanent changes are made to the bike’s system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings.

lol

O boy !!!

Ya i plan to :

Descreen Filter K and N filter
Gut cat
Modify or possibly zip flies
Slip on exhaust
PC3
EXUP thing
CopperDawg front fairing
frame sliders
Renthal bars
Pazzo levers
braided brake lines
pro taper dirt bike grips
Steering stabilizer
f/e kit
Ohlins rear or use an r6 with some mods as ive seen on here

So Ill hopefully have pics on here soon. Everytime I try to its dark after im done riding lol

I can barely handle the one I have! I think in swahili, polygamy translates to : one who enjoys agony. think on that for a minute...

What makes you think he controls the finances? :nana: :eek5: You know that wallet in his back pocket? That's my wallet. :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Good thing I don't keep my money in that wallet, eh? :Rockon: :gagged:

Back