Pennsylvania Ride Thread

Did anyone ride by westchester that day? I think it would have been rt100, I was riding (emmaus to westchester) to my aunts with my girlfriend on the back and I thought I caught a glimpse of another fz1 (a rare sight around here) I looked over my shoulder to get a second look as it passed going the other way but all I could see was my girlfriends helmet haha, I at the time I wondered if it could have been Johnyontherocks because I thought I noticed the magical racing windscreen. Was that you or was I seeing things?

Did anyone ride by westchester that day? I think it would have been rt100, I was riding (emmaus to westchester) to my aunts with my girlfriend on the back and I thought I caught a glimpse of another fz1 (a rare sight around here) I looked over my shoulder to get a second look as it passed going the other way but all I could see was my girlfriends helmet haha, I at the time I wondered if it could have been Johnyontherocks because I thought I noticed the magical racing windscreen. Was that you or was I seeing things?

Good chance it was me.If you ever want to hook up for a ride, we are practically niehbours.

I had a great time meeting Brian and his family as well as meeting Richie for the first time. I've been nursing a bee sting that I received on my way home. The little bastard got me right in the throat :( . Look forward to possiblly getting you guys to come a little further North.

That sounds like a plan. I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to make the trip out there to PA to ride and meet you guys/gals. Next time...

Nice photos and vids, Billy. Definitely looking forward to hooking up with Johnny and Pete at NJMP mid-August.

Thanks again for the kind words and for the kudos on the ride route. It's up to Pete next time to give us something at an elevated level for those who want to be a little more aggressive.

And by the way, "NOW THAT'S A HELMET CAM!!!"

Who said that??

In your face!!!!

B

Hahaha!! Next part is up above. I definitely can't wait for Pete's stuff! Coming soon!!!

Just let me know when, I will not disapoint you with a challenging set of roads for us to take a more spirited ride on.

Brian if you want to catch up one weekend for a quick ride just let me know, we can scout out the area some for the group ride. I have one of my welders that we use all the time at work tig welding my subframe backtogether with some plugs, this way I can get the bike back on the road. when the new subframe comes in I will swap them out. I hope to have the SF fixed by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nice photos and vids, Billy. Definitely looking forward to hooking up with Johnny and Pete at NJMP mid-August.

Thanks again for the kind words and for the kudos on the ride route. It's up to Pete next time to give us something at an elevated level for those who want to be a little more aggressive.

And by the way, "NOW THAT'S A HELMET CAM!!!"

Who said that??

In your face!!!!

B

I am looking forward to the track days as well, it should be a lot of fun. I will be there the 11th and 12th I sure hope the weather is decent my last couple of track days have been really hot.

These two shots are for Brian. It was uncanny that we saw this on the Turnpike so I made Richie grab a couple of shots. Too funny!!!

IMG_3716.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

Same color mine used to be.

My welder fixed my subframe for me really quick :), I will be able to put the bike back together until the new subframe comes in. He did a real nice job. Probably could have gotten away without ordering the new one.

Back