Photo Gallery July Bike of the month winner!!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Photo Gallery July Bike of the month winner is!!!

FZ1riderNY

watermark.php

Thanks very much! I really appreciate all who voted for me in this contest. I really want to thank Canonfuji for taking such a wonderful shot of the bike. I think he really captured the essence of the Yamaha. That is my absolute favorite pic of the FZ. Thanks again!!

Congrats Billy! That is a great shot. I entered my bike in August's BOM contest. There's some stiff competition for next month that's for sure.

Sorry, you can only get your money fix in the other BOM Thread....only picture recognition on the homepage for Gallery BOM....so I guess you better start submitting you entries for next month to be eligible.

Or, we can talk interest rates and duration......:sinister:

Sorry, you can only get your money fix in the other BOM Thread....only picture recognition on the homepage for Gallery BOM....so I guess you better start submitting you entries for next month to be eligible.

Or, we can talk interest rates and duration......:sinister:

Okay, what kind of rates are we talking here?????:smokin2:

I normally don't like that much chrome on a sport bike, but it was the rims for me -- accent with some black powder coat....:wow:

Last edited:
Congrats!

Hope to see many more of the forum rider's bikes in the next ones

That pic above a classic & just got mailed to my sister as my nephew is about that age.

Back