pic of my new baby as promised

Fickle Youth

I'm late to the party....

but....

Old FZ6R? .... I'm seeing 3 new bikes in the past..... 2 years?

That's the same thought I had At "Old FZ6R", They have'nt been around long enough to be "Old". Just his economic stimulus package at work. I seem to remember having extra cash before wife and kids.

ya by old i mean my previous bike lol the only reason for the trades is i started out intimidated by the bigger bikes so i got the fz6r which was a huge mistake for me being big and also after riding it i realized i can handle alot more and wanted more so i got the 1000 which has good power and handling but i wanted the supersport look and the busa is so big i feel like im on a cadillac. also now ive got so much power ill never need more in any situation i still love my fz1 but ill probably keep the busa for a long time and really like the feel of the fjr1300 as my "old man" bike ;).as for having money its not that im rich im just in debt lol

as far as experience ive rode motocross since i was four and rode street bikes once and a great while when my friends let me until i got my own for the first time this spring so basically ive went from the fz6r to the busa in 7 months lol as for gear i wear a hjc scratch helmet a mesh padded jacket padded gloves jeans and sneakers..i figure if im going to wreck the busa i would just rather die lol

You bought the bike... buy the gear man... just looking out for your best interest... it doesn't have to be expensive... doesn't have to be new.... but jeans in a wreck? you might as well be riding in shorts and flip-flops.... get some good gear man.

That's the same thought I had At \"Old FZ6R\", They have'nt been around long enough to be \"Old\". Just his economic stimulus package at work. I seem to remember having extra cash before wife and kids.

yeah, if I do not have something previously owned, I have no modding capital. Let's just say I've sold everything that I feel I can part with at the time......

As for the gear, well, it has been said already.

BUT, ditch the sneakers for a good pair of boots, good soles and leather uppers. Don't have to be riding specific, for commuting that is. Going out to carve the twisties, cover all bases.

ya by old i mean my previous bike lol the only reason for the trades is i started out intimidated by the bigger bikes so i got the fz6r which was a huge mistake for me being big and also after riding it i realized i can handle alot more and wanted more so i got the 1000 which has good power and handling but i wanted the supersport look and the busa is so big i feel like im on a cadillac. also now ive got so much power ill never need more in any situation i still love my fz1 but ill probably keep the busa for a long time and really like the feel of the fjr1300 as my \"old man\" bike ;).as for having money its not that im rich im just in debt lol

a huge mistake for me being big? For 197 HP HOW BIG ARE YOU?

You wont need more HP in any situation? You will need less in all situations though.

The busa is so big i feel like im on a cadillac? Harley's are bigger and that V-Rod has a sporty look.

If you ride like you make decisions you won't be in debt for long... :nana:

well i dont ride stupid i just like to have alot of extra unneccasary power ;) really though anyone whos rode a busa will agree they are so so smooth you fall in love with the ride i still love the ride of my fz too but its just the look of the busa thats got me hooked

Back