Premium and Elite Memberships....

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
As those who have been on since last year, participation has been growing daily. As the number of members goes up, so does the need for additional eyes to help monitor the site, but the costs to keep a site maintained start to add up.

We have been fortunate to be able to have service through the older, little brother, the FZ6 site, but it is time for the FZ1 site to be able to start pulling some of its share of responsibility.

We now have Elite/Premium memberships for either a yearly donation or a for a 20 year period of time. These memberships will grant you access to other forums that may not be viewed by those who just register. It will also make you elligible for prize drawings (an ACER laptop is being given away on the FZ6 site this month)

So, it is something to consider that if you have been able to learn about something, and it saved yourself a trip to the dealer to save money, consider becoming a member to help this site grow and become the #1 FZ1 site on the World Wide Web!

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm thinking that Dennis needs to do something on his end b/c I would think that changing color/bold would be available to everyone who had paid a membership w/o having to contact Admin to make the changes happen.....

Plus, learning new ropes now ---have to keep up with Aaron that just looks at it and says "pretty cut and dry.....":ugh:

I also just noticed, that if you want to look to the right of the screen, that there is a link to help becoming a premium/elite member.

Adam

I'll definitely be joining the "Elite" class, but not til next week or so. Between the Bridgestones, rear hugger, wheel alignment, and my kid's tuition payment, I'm pretty much down to gas money. I'll be there shortly though. I've gotten much more information which was worth much more than the lifetime asking price.

:ditto:

Money is tight.... I'll be doing it at some point... but... not right now..

You don't have to tell me brother! I know about TIGHT! By the way, was I abducted by aliens and missed a few months of time as I see you dethroned Adam as top poster. Congrats by the way. I figure I got another 4 months or so to reach that number.

How do you figure?? Unless you unlocked some feature to a parallel universe that I don't know about??

Should I be asking -- maybe not observant -- but you were just over 1300 and now you are @ 750.....??

Once an Admin, you can configure nearly any stat/setting.

The badge under your name appears automatically after paying for the membership.

On the sister site, only the Admins can BOLD and color change a person's userid. So come on you geeks, get to it! :D

*EDIT* OK, I see I'm a BOLD guy now... but still not blue. Keep poking! :tup:

like I said... was playing around with editing some user options in the admin panel... I don't know why... but you can change a person's post count.... so... was playing with that at the time... I figure if I experiment with playing with settings on myself... I can't mess too much up... and 'll have things figured out by the time a user has a problem with something... my learning process depends on hands on type stuff... so... just working through some stuff in the admin panel... post count returned to normal now...

like I said... was playing around with editing some user options in the admin panel... I don't know why... but you can change a person's post count.... so... was playing with that at the time... I figure if I experiment with playing with settings on myself... I can't mess too much up... and 'll have things figured out by the time a user has a problem with something... my learning process depends on hands on type stuff... so... just working through some stuff in the admin panel... post count returned to normal now...

Boy, I'm really short on cash right now.:sinister:

Once an Admin, you can configure nearly any stat/setting.

The badge under your name appears automatically after paying for the membership.

On the sister site, only the Admins can BOLD and color change a person's userid. So come on you geeks, get to it! :D

*EDIT* OK, I see I'm a BOLD guy now... but still not blue. Keep poking! :tup:

Was not from anything I did....Aaron??

I too am experimenting like Aaron, and don't know how I missed the post count earlier?? But I still haven not seen anything to be able to change the color of one's user id:

Dennis,
Are you able to shed some light on what one must do??

Back