Pricing Stock Exhaust with EXUP cables

CGFZ1

I have a stock Gen II Muffler with the EXUP cables that I am planning on selling on ebay and was curious as to how much I should start the bidding at? They are in excellent condition (off of my 2007). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

I have a stock Gen II Muffler with the EXUP cables that I am planning on selling on ebay and was curious as to how much I should start the bidding at? They are in excellent condition (off of my 2007). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad

Don't think there's much of a demand for the stock muffler, but I guess you can get between $50-75 for it. Don't forget that it's quite heavy so shipping wont be cheap.

Unless you really need the money this is an item you probably should just tuck away in your garage. When it comes time to selling the bike some buyers won't want your overloud aftermarket exhaust choice and would prefer the stock setup. It is generally easier to sell a bike that is closer to stock than heavily modified.

I have my stock exhaust in the basement so that I have the option of returning the bike to stock when I sell it. Most buyers are probably going to be people who dropped their bike or wrecked the right side and want to fix it up.

No one has made any significant money on these and if you had to go buy a new one? WHEW!!! Save it, store it.... if you sell the bike, put it back on and sell the slip-on separately. You might need it in a crash/drop if you damage your slip-on. If your slip-on ever requires repacking, you can still ride with the stocker if the repack goes bad. Too many reasons to keep this....

Back