Pulled the trigger

chopper71

I pulled the trigger and bought the Fuza seat cowl from Copperdawg.I think it will look great with the Top Sellerie seat I have coming in.Any thoughts on the Fuza from owners would be greatly appreciated.Like how well it fits,storage room,etc.....thanks.

I pulled the trigger and bought the Fuza seat cowl from Copperdawg.I think it will look great with the Top Sellerie seat I have coming in.Any thoughts on the Fuza from owners would be greatly appreciated.Like how well it fits,storage room,etc.....thanks.

I have the Strike but like them both. I wanted the Strike for the flatter surface to carry my tail bag. It keeps the bottom of the bag flat and easier to stuff it full. ;) The construction, fit and finish was great and it's held up very well! I like the Fuza looks better but just didn't think it would be as good with the tail bag.

I have the Strike but like them both. I wanted the Strike for the flatter surface to carry my tail bag. It keeps the bottom of the bag flat and easier to stuff it full. ;) The construction, fit and finish was great and it's held up very well! I like the Fuza looks better but just didn't think it would be as good with the tail bag.

Thanks for the info.I use a tank bag,plus a book bag on my back when I know I may be hitting some stores.Mostly its just me and the trusty old book bag lol.They look really nice and I've seen some bikes with them on.So really looking forward to getting it.

Back