Quaker Steak and Lube Bike Pics

mld85

I went to my first bike night last night. It was pretty neat they gave away a brand new FZ6R (I didn't win:cry:) I snagged a few pics of some of the bikes that caught my eye.

On a side note too many people drink heavily (or at all) and then jump onto their bikes. It amazes me how dumb people can be, oh well.

A nice Norton cafe. I'm a sucker for British bikes and cafes
DSCN3133.jpg

More British goodness. My sister has a 2009 Daytona Special Edition, she loves to rub it in my face.
DSCN3131.jpg

A v8. I heard this one run, pretty cool.
DSCN3127.jpg

Close up shot of the V8
DSCN3129.jpg
[/IMG]

Another v8
DSCN3128.jpg

DSCN3137.jpg

DSCN3132.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention that I saw another FZ1 there. I couldn't find the owner of it. Besides mine and ones still at the dealers it was my first time seeing another gen 2! Central Ohio is overrun by Harleys and Jap cruisers, sport bikes are rare in my neck of the woods.

Oh I forgot to mention that I saw another FZ1 there. I couldn't find the owner of it. Besides mine and ones still at the dealers it was my first time seeing another gen 2! Central Ohio is overrun by Harleys and Jap cruisers, sport bikes are rare in my neck of the woods.

Very true here too. I've only seen one other FZ1 with an NH plate. I've seen several passing through from other states but none on any sort of a regular basis here. I feel unique!

Nice! Thanx for sharing! Love that V8 with the black and green! :tup:

I couldn't imagine the heat that motor would throw out.

The attention to detail that some of these custom bikes have is unreal. That is why I love looking at customs. That and I will never be able to afford to do my own to the same extent. I spend all my money on gas and time riding.

i've still never seen an fz1, 1st or 2nd gen in massachusetts

Very true here too. I've only seen one other FZ1 with an NH plate. I've seen several passing through from other states but none on any sort of a regular basis here. I feel unique!

i've still never seen an fz1, 1st or 2nd gen in ma besides in the dealership show room

Back