Raven

6029840633_d47c584bc7_b.jpg

07 R1 Rear shock, Maybe my first post but I've been around since early 2009 doing research.

Choose this over the new z, friend got it later after I bought the fz1, modded fz1 is much faster and stable.

Nice looking bike. How appropriate is that graffiti! Did you spray paint it yourself :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

Totally random with the graffiti. Its called graffiti bridge in Pensacola, fl. Just so happens this was on the support column for the train tracks next to the bridge.

Thx, uploaded it.

Going to try and list all the mods, if I can remember them.

EXP Woodsbar, EXP 45/0 offset clamps, Euro mod headlight /w hotbodies smoke led front turn signals, knockoff shorty levers, superlite 16/47 /w d.i.d. gold 530X-ring, speedo drd, Rizoma plate holder /w Rizoma 77 turn signals, 120/60 front tire, tires are pirelli angel st (back one in photo is a day old), Russell front 2-line brake lines, hyperpro dampener, 07 R1 rear shock. Ivans; block off plates, fce, power commander + map, ignition module, exup chip. Airbox mod, bmc filter. Silverstar H4 bulb, rizoma bar ends, iridium plugs, Sargent seat, motul 7100 oil, yoshi SS slipon /w gutted cat, motovation fork and axle sliders, t-rex frame sliders, trojan mirrors, rad screen, techspec snake skin.

In the process of turning my front light kill switch used with hid that is now no more into a all light kill switch..

Bike is at 18k /w only brake pads and normal oil and tire changes. Figured I'd do the front forks /w springs for my weight with the valve adjustment done at 25k. Other then that no problems.

Last edited:
Back