Reached a milestone!

Yea, I wish I was confident enough to do that myself like I do all the other stuff, but I'm just not. The bike shop closest to me said about 300 bucks. Yikes.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if you can pull the valve cover off and rotate and engine so you have the cyclinder you are checking at top dead center it really isn't that difficlult. Just need some tools called a feeler gauge. If you don't have a service manual let me know I'll share mine I got from another member :D

Awesome! Congrats. I can guarantee I won't have mine that long. I love the FZ1 but I am to easily distracted by new shiny thing. Plus I am horrible at postponing gratification.

Yea, I wish I was confident enough to do that myself like I do all the other stuff, but I'm just not. The bike shop closest to me said about 300 bucks. Yikes.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty much what I paid for everything in spec so that price is about right. It mostly warrants the labor taking everything apart. I guess it's one of those necessary evils.

Nice! I am also keeping mine for the long haul. Nothing else does it for me and I want to actually rack up some rediculous miles on a bike.

I just hit 8650 myself. 1 year of owning it is coming in a few days, started at 0 miles. Not bad for New England weather. :)

missy how many miles when u got it and how long have u owned it? had mine since nov 09 and just rolled around 18k miles 0 miles on when i got her

Awesome! Congrats. I can guarantee I won't have mine that long. I love the FZ1 but I am to easily distracted by new shiny thing. Plus I am horrible at postponing gratification.

There is nothing wrong with that!
I still have a cruiser in my future. I think I may have really messed up and met someone I want to marry. Life - and these message boards - have taught me to buy all of your expensive toys BEFORE you get hitched. LOL It works out easier that way :D So I have to get jumping on the Victory 8 Ball.

Back