Rear Seat Cowl Cover

Great price. But color-matching is the problem. Fine if you have a black bike. One of the reasons copperdawg's price is high is due to the finishing process where he puts on the factory colors.

Any local painter in your area is going to charge a couple hundred bucks to color match that plastic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hey wondering about a rear end i saw u posted pics of

tumblr_mzt0tjPT7y1t98un3o1_1280.jpg got a wrecked 2011 fz1 today wanna make this out of it . looking for a little help what rear it that ? anyone know ? will post before and after pictures

View attachment 20653 got a wrecked 2011 fz1 today wanna make this out of it . looking for a little help what rear it that ? anyone know ? will post before and after pictures

Stock yamaha cowl as Ballmead said, have it on my bike

https://yshop.yamaha-motor.com.au/products/seat-cowl-5

You can't get that exhaust, that was a one off for the bike. All the rest is Rizoma parts, Ohlins suspension and Brembo Brakes. It's not cheep to set up you bike to be like that, trust me I did it. all the parts are in my Sig.

Attachments

• Fz1.jpg
    Fz1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 260
Those copperdawg's are god aweful expensive! I paid $125 CDN Funds for my 50th anniversary R6 seat cowl...that was right at the dealer! I can't believe these things are that expensive!!!

There in my welding shop hangs a sign that reads . We have no quarrel with those that have a lower price for they alone know the true value of the work they produce .

Back