Retro kit

Was at my local dealer today and the owner mentioned he had a bunch of the retro kits still availible. I don't know if I'm alowed to post a link here but just do fz1 retro kit on ebay and he pops right up. It's $695 on ebay and if you contact him direct I think you can get a better deal.
His info:
Mike Eidenberger
262-284-5995
[email protected]

I don't know if he will take international orders but it can't hurt to ask.

Hi
Just ordered retro body kit for my 08 fz1n, would appreciate any and all advise regarding fitting it, love some of the pics of finished bikes with it on. Gold wheels seem to set it off nicely.

Currently she has pc3 with ivans map, gytr carbon, ivans throttle cut eliminator, hell performance braided red lines, belly pan, k&n with airbox mod, pazzo short levers, no flies, front screen, 146bhp on dyno.

Hi
Just ordered retro body kit for my 08 fz1n, would appreciate any and all advise regarding fitting it, love some of the pics of finished bikes with it on. Gold wheels seem to set it off nicely.

Here it is, box stock from the showroom with the Retro kit on. This is an '09 model with the bronze wheels:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

My one recently (some changes since) I was not happy with the gloss of the plastic parts compared to the tank. Had them re-clear coated and buffed them myself. Retrospect (No pun) I should have tried Maguires Swirl remover first. It really brings up a gloss!

008-5.jpg

002-11.jpg

FZ1Mudgee1.jpg

Last edited:
My one recently (some changes since) I was not happy with the gloss of the plastic parts compared to the tank. Had them re-clear coated and buffed them myself. Retrospect (No pun) I should have tried Maguires Swirl remover first. It really brings up a gloss!

008-5.jpg

002-11.jpg

FZ1Mudgee1.jpg

Blanchy,

What seat are you using? That looks super comfy and since my wife doesn't ride too much with me I'd like to get one.

Let me know when you get a chance.

Mando

Blanchy,

What seat are you using? That looks super comfy and since my wife doesn't ride too much with me I'd like to get one.

Let me know when you get a chance.

Mando

Top Sellerie. Lots of info on this site about them. I would suggest you order the long version for enough room. Mine was standard and I had to modify it for room. It is a Standard rear seat with the Retro kit cover.

Back