RZ 350 Kenny Roberts Edition

Alrighty Billy !! It would look soooooooo good on that brand new, pristine, one-of-a-kind, "YAMAHAULER" trailer . . . . !!! And,

I just happen to have this weekend open my NY friend . . . . :welcome:

Notice in the background, the piercing, beady, absolutely sinister, HALO eyes of the FZ peering out from deep in the shadow . . . . ... very mean, very, very, mean. .. . . . . :sinister:

That there looks like a M.B.O.M. pic Gary :D

Saw this and thought about ya Pilot...

Kevin-Schwantz-at-daytone-grid-0011.jpg

The RZ today/pics

Here are some pics of the completed replica-racer . . . .. all dressed up now and looking spiffy. . . .. . :shine:

She is once again parked in her rightful place until a new owner can pry her from my wrinkled old fingers . . . . . . . ....heh,heh,heh

:teeter:

"Another reason I probably should sell it."

I was going to say should someone ride over there and :spank2: ya I wish I would have never sold mine. I had the same color scheme

PS: Look he couldnt even change out of his leathers.... Nice big SUZUKI down the sleeve... LOL

027.JPG

Last edited:
I know Craig , , ,, I need a butt beatin' . . .. I should keep it. . .. . I will be sorry if I sell it . . . . . .. . I'm STILL pondering , , , , , and pondering , , , ,, and pondering , , , , ,,, heh,heh, :evillaugh:

What?? You will give me HOW MUCH ?? Really , , ,? OMG !! :cry:

When do you , , want to , , , , when . . . . .

Here are some pics of the completed replica-racer . . . .. all dressed up now and looking spiffy. . . .. . :shine:

She is once again parked in her rightful place until a new owner can pry her from my wrinkled old fingers . . . . . . . ....heh,heh,heh

:teeter:

She cleaned up really nice Gary! Looks great all put back together :)

I know Craig , , ,, I need a butt beatin' . . .. I should keep it. . .. . I will be sorry if I sell it . . . . . .. . I'm STILL pondering , , , , , and pondering , , , ,, and pondering , , , , ,,, heh,heh, :evillaugh:

What?? You will give me HOW MUCH ?? Really , , ,? OMG !! :cry:

When do you , , want to , , , , when . . . . .

Man, I hope I get to see her before she goes. :ugh: :cry:

Back