Satan666 Highway Pegs

MrHix

Just got my Satan666 highway pegs. As others have pointed out, they are artwork for the bike.

Went on my 09 without a hitch and work great (in the garage anyway). Had them in 3 days! There are already pics so I won't post here.

Cheers,

MrHix

Pictures

OK,

Got a couple of pics here.

By the way, I don't make the pegs and didn't choose the name.

Cheers,

MrHix

P.S. Don't ask about the sidecover, please.

Nice pegs!! Wishing I had cash to spend on those right now...

So, how'd you break the side cover? (Now, you KNOW you've invited this question!) :D

Well, It was about 20 degrees F and I was taking the panels off to get to the shock to change springs. The bottom pin decided it didn't want to come out . . . . .

Oh well, another $16.

MrHix

Well, It was about 20 degrees F and I was taking the panels off to get to the shock to change springs. The bottom pin decided it didn't want to come out . . . . .

Oh well, another $16.

MrHix

This is why I am trying to get the garage heated. ;) Thanks!

So, have you been out to ride with the pegs yet? I know Norm absolutely LOVES his. I'd like to have them but I've got my heart set on other mods that I want first. I'll have to ask for those for maybe Father's Day and see where that gets me. :D

Bought a set of these when I had a jogging knee injury. Without these pegs I could NOT ride. I just stretched that knee on every straight and rode whenever weather permitted.

Perfect to have around if you have to ride over 250 miles in one day and you don't like stopping.

I don't run with them all the time, just when I need to. Great back up.

No,

No rides yet. The bike is in the garage (35 degrees F) with the shock off waiting for a new spacer for the new 550 lb/in spring, waiting for the carbon hex Akra and FCE, and waiting for the Scorpio alarm and ZG ST windscreen. They should all be here this next week (yeah!).

My wife said since I was going to get the stuff eventually, and with savings interest rates so low, I could just buy the stuff now. Great Wife!!!

More on all the "stuff" later.

Cheers,

MrHix

Blue 09. Already got Rox risers, Heaterz grips, GPSMAP60csx, and Givi E340 with Givi mount. Still need to get the Givi quick release sidebag mounts and the V35s in time for MotoGP at Indy this year!!!

Great bike,

MrHix

Am researching getting highway pegs for my newly acquired 2002 FZ1 and found this old thread. My question is, does he make them for Gen1 FZ1 bikes and at what price? Looking at frame sliders that may serve as a alternative foot rest too but concerned that they would affect cornering clearance. I have no lower fairings and would think they might mount up to engine mount bolt location on frame.

Back