Satan's pegs

You have them on a Gen 1 or 2? I have a Gen 1. Does he sell them for the Gen 1?

I'm am sure that guys have them on their Gen 1. I think he still sells them for Gen 1 and I read that he has made some type of new "forward position" foot pegs. There is a thread on these foot pegs over there. I"m pretty sure those are for the Gen 2 but I would send him a PM and tell him what you need. Everyone says he has a real fast response time.

EDIT - Yep - They are not for the Gen 1. The only reason I mentioned this is because I think these are pretty awesome. If I had a Gen 2 I would be all over this!!!

ForwardPegs.jpg

Plus there are several threads about guys "modifying" pegs and making them fit in different ways. If you are will to spend some time reading - there is a lot of info out there.
On a personal note - I may buy from Satan and put them in the standard position. I just use my frame sliders to stretch my legs when I drive. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
And so everyone knows: Yeah, he has real fast turn around. When I messaged him I think he said he had 4 sets ready to paint and ship out. I believe I got them in my mail 2-3 days after I sent him the payment via paypal.

Satan?

I really couldn't give a shytte if his products are good, bad or indifferent.

The name Satan is synonymous with evil and anyone that chooses to use it can kiss my rosey butte but I'm not going to spend a penny with them.

I don't know why anyone would consider associating themselves with evil but, as a Christian, I can't support it.

Offer a good product at a fair price, I'll buy it! Represent yourself as the Devil and you're fair game for those that believe there are separate forces of good and evil.

You won't get my dollars.

The name Satan is synonymous with evil and anyone that chooses to use it can kiss my rosey butte but I'm not going to spend a penny with them.

I don't know why anyone would consider associating themselves with evil but, as a Christian, I can't support it.

Offer a good product at a fair price, I'll buy it! Represent yourself as the Devil and you're fair game for those that believe there are separate forces of good and evil.

:confused0024:

Then I guess you don't like my handle either???

hahaha get off your high religious horse buddy. they're highway pegs, you've got to be kidding me. i respect your right to practice whatever religion you want to, but leave it out of the forum, especially on a thread about highway pegs.

WOW -- loosen up my friend. I don't know the guy from Adam (like my Christian reference?) but I PM'd him over on the other board to inquire about a backrest bracket he makes as well and not only was he responsive, but came across as a really nice guy for what it's worth.

That being said, don't buy from him if it bothers you that bad. He makes some nice stuff...

Ah ha ha ha ha!!!!! If this is all you have to worry about in life my friend you are truly lucky!
Satan Satan Satan Satan....lol....if your religion cannot be reasonable enough to discern between what is truly evil and what is just a name, you can have it ALL to yourself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back