saweeet!

S

stormsmack

I ordered my two bros ti exhaust yesterday and it should be here on tuesday! im gonna order a exup eliminator and i guess i need the graves block off plates?

Nice! You don't really need the EXUP Elim... you can just take out the cables and let the servo run ... that is what I did. No issues! You can also get by with just blocking the AIS tube and leaving that all in place. Get the plates and have them on standby for when you're ready to change the plugs... install the plates then the plugs are a bit easier to work with. :D

Congrats!! :tup:

yeah i just clocked 9000 miles today so im 1000 over on the plug change i ordered the eliminator and the plates today. if i can afford to do it may as well do it right. im stoked to see the results. im gonna start saving for a tbr juice box pro...

pain is just weakness leaving the body. and if you dont bleed a little for ur project, it aint a real project! lol. im so ready to begin but I have to be patient!!! once the performance is outta the way, then its time for cosmetics!!

tbr pipe installed, I cant wipe the smile from my face!!! it sounds wicked sikk!!! thanx everyone for the advice!!:Rockon:

Back