September 2011 M.B.O.M. - Winner Ramenx!

The September photo contest gallery is up and ready for upload! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

September 2011 - M.B.O.M <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning.

The idea is to have a picture that showcases the machine in a nicely composed photo. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture Win!

Tip: Keep image pixels below 2500 X 2500. You will get an error 301 if your image is to large either by pixels or file size. Keeping them 1280 X 1024 or smaller will almost guarantee no issues.

Last edited:
159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I get photo upload error 301 when I try ... what does that mean?

That is almost always because it is too large. Try making it 1024X768 or 1280X1024. Whatever you do don't go over 2500 X 2500. I just did a test upload with a 1024x768 image with no problems.

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be a good month. We already have 8 entries and it is only the 3rd day of the month.

Keep them coming. We will close upload and open up voting on Friday, August 19th.

Damnit!!!
Those last 3 posts made me crawl out or bed to look! LOL.
Going back to bed....night shift blows!!! If anyone can hire I will relocate! Hahaha!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It is almost that time. Tomorrow night I will turn off photo uploads and enable voting. We will have a winner announced on the last day of the month.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed this month! We have a huge selection!

Back