Silverstone MotoGP 2011 *SPOILERS*

Bluey

Great to see Casey Stoner is now leading 2011 championship with 116 points after a magnificent win at Silverstone. In diabolical conditions he crossed the line 15 seconds ahead of his team mate Andrea Dovizioso. This puts him 18 points of Lorenzo who crashed out.

Great also to see Colin Edwards on the podium after racing with a dicky shoulder, it was only 9 days since he broke his collar bone. What a champ!! Shame about Ben Spies who crashed out after looking so good over the weekend.

Rossi really looks like he is struggling with the Ducati.

Well I've already booked my spot at Phillip Island for the Aussie MotoGP, can't wait.

GO CASEY :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

2 Texans in the top 50% of the standings. :) I am proud. ;)

But man! Collin Edwards has not done much of anything for 2 years and pulls out a podium in some pretty wretched conditions. Amazing.

Stoner is simply amazing. Like Lorenzo last year and Rossi the year before.

I guess it's the spirit of competition with these racers. Lorenzo and Simoncelli must know that with these "wet" races, it's best to keep your position and get out of the race on two wheels, yet time after time we see them push too hard and crash. A shame for Spies as well. Stoner on the other hand, was "in the zone" and couldn't do no wrong. Congrats to him on the win.

Back