Sorry, I'm in love so I had to...

My Richard Mille RM011 Felipe Massa flyback chronograph with annual calendar. 18kt rose gold and titanium case ...... a serious bit of wrist hardware, as worn by Massa in the F1 Scuderia Ferrari, so you know it is tough.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

No joke five towns it's a kosher land of mini vans and honda accords. Great to ride Friday after sun down and Saturdays :-D

Lol, we and our flight crews have been staying there forever. All the Bundt cake you can eat is the only good thing there, other being able to walk to the Bayhouse. The Russian girl strip club just past Burger King is even gone now. :)

My FZ sits most of the summer...it's effin hot down here, yo!

I spend my time fishing the marshes for redfish, trout, flounder, etc from a kayak. Love the quiet time in the water.

And my boy Wyatt...

Food in general? or what's in the pic?
Care to identify anything in that picture?!?! :embarrased:

I love food so much. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom :sinister:

However, that food is especially delicious. It's a Chinese style of cooking called dim sum and it's like the bestest thing ever. It's very often served for what us Westerners would call 'brunch'.

It's basically a bunch of tapas/bite sized things that you share around the table family style. Mostly steamed and always delicious. It's a lot of seafood, bean curd and ricey stuff.

When you make your way up to my neck of the woods, let's go have some! It's cheap, too :D

I love food so much. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom :sinister:

However, that food is especially delicious. It's a Chinese style of cooking called dim sum and it's like the bestest thing ever. It's very often served for what us Westerners would call 'brunch'.

It's basically a bunch of tapas/bite sized things that you share around the table family style. Mostly steamed and always delicious. It's a lot of seafood, bean curd and ricey stuff.

When you make your way up to my neck of the woods, let's go have some! It's cheap, too :D

Well, since John's work is in Seattle, I just might have to make a trip up with him sometime.....although his mother is Japanese...and she used to cook some "interesting" dishes sometimes :eyebrow:

Back