Speedtec fuel additive

firefly

Been using this product with every tank fill, its a booster but not an octane booster, it improves combustion efficiency resulting in a noticeable increase in acceleration, easy start from cold & very smooth throttle response.
one can gives five 50cc treatment per full tank. it works for both carburetor and fuel injection.
once you try it & feel the performance increase it becomes addictive.

Interesting product, I'd like to see some hard data on what it actually does and what effect it has on the combustion process. At $10 per can that works out to $2/tankful, so about 50 cents per gallon treated. Not particularly cheap but if it actually had real benefits maybe it would be worth it.

Its a no nonsense product, you have to try it & evaluate it, I think its worth every penny, this company makes great products.
I am sure you will instantly feel a difference, I'll pay you for it! it just makes the fuel explosively combustible yet without a hint of pre ignition. send me your paypal email,

Last edited:
Its a no nonsense product, you have to try it & evaluate it, I think its worth every penny, this company makes great products.
I am sure you will instantly feel a difference, I'll pay you for it! it just makes the fuel explosively combustible yet without a hint of precognition. send me your paypal email,

hmm im skeptical too... want to buy me some??? lol:tup:

I have 8 of them but can't ship, the post office would not take them, I tried before to ship one to a friend, even fedex will not take flammable liquids.
this thing is like no other.

ya i didnt think about shipping whit it being flammable. i was just kidding anyways. for ten bucks it sounds like its worth giving it a shot tho!!!

Ehh, it sounds more like an octane UNbooster. Not sure if I want the burn rate of my gasoline being increased. If its too drastic, you'll get your fuel being depleted before the entire power stroke is completed. The longer burn would be better in that case.

http://liqui-moly.com.au/msds_files/2788.pdf

Here is the MSDS for the more saavy people to break down the ingredients.

Looks like a bunch of clever marketing to me but I'm always a sceptic. Works out to around $3/tank for the 919 so probably an extra $200 a year. :wilynily:

and who with a 919 thinks about $200.00 / year :noworries: the MSDS will not give you the performance gains, only trying will, how many times you spend good money on worthless things, we all do sometimes but when a product worth trying comes along I share with my fellow Fzeirs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you shared this product on the board and I look forward to more usage reports from people here. I'm not trying to flame you or anything :)

and who with a 919 thinks about $200.00 / year

I totally do. That's a whole lotta gas and gas takes me fun places. :woot:

Googan: Thanks for that. What does that mean as far as what it does when mixed with fuel?

Its volatility varies depending on which one they isolate. Think about it, you're increasing the burn rate of the gas. You're increasing operating temperature. Increasing temp decreases power.

That naptha stuff is like 70 octane or LOWER. You're decreasing octane. Some kerosenes are below 20 octane. Of course it will burn quicker.

Guys do you think they will just put their formula for everyone to copy? can you make it out of the components listed in the MSDS.
skeptics will remain skeptical no matter wh0t but others can give it a try & evaluate it themselves. I am just reporting my findings after using the product more than two years in my other bike & car. with ethanol in gas anything that helps is a plus. if Porsche, Mercedes & BMW dealers use it in their service that says a lot, from people who know engins better than any of us.

Last edited:
I guess I am a skeptic,I will 60yrs old in a couple of month`s,in that time I`ve seen a lot of Performance additives come and seen most of them go as quickly,I`ll be sticking with the fuel that the bike`s motor was built to run on,a quicker burn I believe means it will be changing the bikes timing.But that`s only my opinion

Last edited:
It contains a lot of stuff that people kick up a huge fuss about if it turned up on any water test (ie benzene). A lot of it isn't allowed to be in high concentrations in fuel anymore due to it's toxicity and health risks, but sell it on it's own and it's allowed......

I've come across some info that say's Naptha is a decent fuel additive for stabilization and lubricity.

I'm not big on fuel additives other than stabilizers for storage and given the choice between naptha and ANY TYPE of alcohol.........I'll take the one with naptha.

I'm constantly amazed at people tooting the fuel additive horn and its usually for products containing alcohol . Um........why complain about alcohol being added to our fuel ( ethanol ) and then go dump cans of additive containing more alcohol in your tank ( any type ) ????

Whats the deal with everyone wanting to dump seafoam in the tank on a regular basis ??? Trust me the ethanol already in your fuel is cleaning plenty already. The stuffs strong enough to deteriorate rubber fuel lines, o-rings and gaskets in older cars, boats and small engines. Hell, half the guys with older boats had their fuel tanks practically melt from ethanol. That 10-15% ethanol in your fuel is already cleaning your injectors...CONSTANTLY
17 years in the Landscape business and I've seen what ethanol does to old small engines fuel systems. The last thing you want to do is add any more alcohol ( any form ) to ethanol fuel. The only possible exception is for a one time cleaning of the injectors IF you have an issue and even then I question it's effectiveness.
Shortly someone will post how they noticed the idle change on their bike after adding an additive like seafoam..............I've often wondered if the alcohol alone just makes the engine run leaner and that's why the idle changes ???????????
I know most maps made in the USA for the power commander tend to be way rich in countries than DON'T have ethanol added to their fuel.

:disclaimer............what the hell do I know anyway ! lol My opinions are formed from personal experience and info I get online. We all know that you can find info both for and against just about anything online :)

One last thought .....I've fought water in fuel issues for years with landscape equipment and tried plenty of additives. Stabil has worked well for me for storage but if you actually have water in your fuel. Just drain the tank and let in air out in the sun. Simple , 100% effective, free and your not running some unknown additive that may cause more harm than good.

Back