Sport-touring PUIG screen - II Generation

1. Designed to reduce the windblast on the sport touring rider and provide more comfort while in the upright riding position.

2. Raise the point at which the wind hits the rider by several inches to significantly reduce the wind blast.

3. The Puig Sport Touring screen is designed to enhance the look of the sportbike as well as provide better rider comfort.

19 inches tall
17 inches wide

Color: Smoked

$80 (includes shipping in the US)

Last edited:
i bought the zero gravity double bubble. keeps the wind down but still allows my helmet to flow some air. i had the sport touring screen from zero gravity but didnt like it as well as i do the double bubble.

Hi, so I cracked my windscreen today when I put my jacket in between the screen and the handlebars to go into a store. Its the larger yamaha screen. Are there any significant differences between Puig and Zero Gravity? I'm looking for something thats more touring oriented, as I do a lot of long distance with my bike. My current screen wasn't that great in reducing wind blast, kind of just shot it in my face and chest. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Back