Stupid Stupid Stupid

Move to Florida. You only have to watch for wild hogs and tortoises in the road right now.

And young girls crossing three lanes to cut you off and then give you the finger. I caught up to her and kicked her car at 40 MPH: Genius! Poor Eric had to witness the idiocracy.

Turns out a cap on the engine, left side, big hex screw inside the cap, was cracked, the bike is leaking oil now, but not too badly, will be replaced soon.

And young girls crossing three lanes to cut you off and then give you the finger. I caught up to her and kicked her car at 40 MPH: Genius! Poor Eric had to witness the idiocracy.

Were you on the 'Professor' or the Connie 14? What kind of car was she in? (Just curious) :smoking:

Now I'm picturing Norm playing 'real life' "RoadRash" :eek5: :tup:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBdlScU7N6M]Road Rash Intro - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry for the HiJack
enchant_artifact-thread_hijack.jpg

Norm?? Take a deep breath buddy....Come on now......you went down there to relax and enjoy yourself. Don't let that "city slicker" mentality get the best of you. The last thing we want to hear is that some pissed off teenager ran you into a ditch somewhere because you kicked their car. Leave the road rage to us guys up here in the North. We want you in one piece buddy!:tup:

Thanks Billy!

BDazzler, it was the Professor. I think her flippin' me off just turned a switch in my head. The girl nearly killed me then does this? Of course I was accelerating real hard since Eric and I were drag racing from light to light. I couldn't seem to lose him, lol, but he must have had a sixth sense and held back on this particular run so only I was on the interception course.

Oh and her car was some generic POS with plenty of dings, dents, and scratches. I really don't know if she didn't see me or tried to do this. Crossing three lanes all at once; what was she thinking? I know I was thinking no one is that stupid so I kept accelerating. In the end what I really accomplished was to match her level of ignorance. Billy, you're right. You can take the boy out of the city but you can't take the city out of the boy.

Even the calmest, most logical people can lose their temper once in a while. You did well by avoiding any further incident. :)

Thank you Dustin for the most benign interpretation of my stupidity. Since the OP named his thread "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid" I figured my story deserved iteration, lol.

Back