Summers here!

Oh and for all my great mates from the US of A, more pics of me on the wrong side of the road :D
We ended up in the end flogging it through these corners for the pics, although I thought I was leaning a lot more than what it looks like...

If it weren't for our Aussie friends, some of us would just curl up into a fetal position all winter......

so, even though we're (I'm) jealous, thanks for sharing!

Hey that remind's me, yesterday on the ride, I came out of this corner and there was this rise in the road about 50 yards past the corner, well when I hit it, there was a few patches of broken up bitumen and I was accelerating hard, well it brought the front end up off the ground and the front wheel did a shake... was very quick too, the frond end was only off the ground for a split second and it straightened out before I even knew what was going on.
Was very cool, I've never had it do that before. But the bike overall didn't feel out of control, that impressed me!
Just thought I would share this little story with you all.

I am in total envy once again this week. I guess we can live vicariously through our friends down under for the next few months!

Oh and Scotty? I think the camera has the media card in backwards! I fixed one of the shots for ya mate! Cheers!!!

attachment.php

I am in total envy once again this week. I guess we can live vicariously through our friends down under for the next few months!

Oh and Scotty? I think the camera has the media card in backwards! I fixed one of the shots for ya mate! Cheers!!!

attachment.php

Nahh... now the apline star logo is backwards! doh! :popcorn:

25 degrees here today... I am jealous!!!! :drools:

Takes getting used to the "whole summer thing on the other side of the planet" and all. So cool though how the web makes the world a tad smaller place :D

Where is that road?

Scott,

Where is that road?
Is it around Oberon / Bathurst?
It looks great......I'd like to ride it!

Rgds,

PK1

Scott,

Where is that road?
Is it around Oberon / Bathurst?
It looks great......I'd like to ride it!

Rgds,

PK1

:ditto:

I was trying to pick where you were... it wasn't until the end of the vid that I think I started to recognise Jenolan Caves Road between the GT Western Highway and Oberon Turnoff...

Another great riding day today, but I am stuck at home looking after 3 kids and doing lawns (and putting up even more Xmas lights... Clarke Griswald eat your heart out)...

ChristmasVactionHouse.jpg

Cheers,
Daewoo

Sorry guys, been at work, the roads in question are out the back (north) of Maitland NSW. Out thru Lambs Valley. I'm waiting on a mate to tell me what the names of the roads are.

Well I just saw the subject line on this post and wanted to cry. Summer wont be here any time soon for us. It's more like the start of Winter :( Thanks for sharing those pics Scotty. At least it gives me some comfort that other people are still out riding and having fun...lol

Back