supercharged fz1

Hi Martin

Your supercharger kit is now ready for dispatch, please let me know when it is ok to charge your card for the final balance

We will then ship immediately and notify you of the tracking details.

Many thanks Jan

Finally, some progress!!!

A long time coming...

It's going to be x-mas all over again...

stock-footage-surprised-excited-happy-woman-closeup-portrait-of-beautiful-young-woman-with-ecsta.jpg

Location Date Local Time Activity
Mirabel International Airport, QC, Canada 03/12/2015 5:57 Arrival Scan

I usually check my tracking once every two hours around the clock. :popcorn: However, I ordered a Radio Cable from Greece back on Feb 28th and they suck with their tracking system. Lord knows where that thing is! Can't wait to see the pics Martin!

Last edited:
Okay that photo is terrible. We demand better photos! As we are living vicariously through you. :)

Sorry for the shitty pic... The lens probably had a smudge and I wasn't wearing my glasses , so it looked like everything else....fine (to me) :p

I spent a better part of the day fitting the blower and cutting my #4 header tube (takes guts mutilating Yoshi pipework) . I ended up using the OEM header as a donor tube. The #1 down pipe had the perfect bend to clear the Rotrex unit and mate with the circumcised Yoshi header. I spot welded it all together and taking it to a professional for final welding.

The Rotrex unit and added on plumbing was bare aluminum, so I sprayed it satin black to keep it stealthy.

Here is a slighly better pic:nerd:IMG_00000006.jpg

Motion 2nd" Please give us some better detail shots. Unless you're already bolting it on.

Will do. I'll try to take good pics as I put this beast together.
Right now, I am stalled because the supplied bolt for the drive pully is 20mm too short:banghead:, and I was under the impression that gaskets would be included in the kit... (TTS should re-word their website add)

Are you going to run any kind of boost controller?
Nope.

Boost controllers are generally used on turbo applications(and some ridiculously oversized blower applications in drag racing), to control the waste-gate, which in turn, regulates the amount of exhaust flow through the driver impeller. A super-charger is mechanically driven, so pulley ratio determines the speed of the input shaft.

Sorry for the shitty pic... The lens probably had a smudge and I wasn't wearing my glasses , so it looked like everything else....fine (to me) :p

I spent a better part of the day fitting the blower and cutting my #4 header tube (takes guts mutilating Yoshi pipework) . I ended up using the OEM header as a donor tube. The #1 down pipe had the perfect bend to clear the Rotrex unit and mate with the circumcised Yoshi header. I spot welded it all together and taking it to a professional for final welding.

The Rotrex unit and added on plumbing was bare aluminum, so I sprayed it satin black to keep it stealthy.

Here is a slighly better pic:nerd:View attachment 22083

What a great looking kit Martin. That thing is going to shred the color from your new wheels!!!

So is the installation pretty straight forward? In other words it's essentially a "bolt-on" kit?

Not straightforward ....You need some fab skills (header mod) and mechanical abilities(head gasket swap) and have a friend that has a dyno.

You get a box parts with out any instructions, except the ROTREX unit's manufacturer literature.

IMG_00000008.jpg

IMG_00000007.jpg

Last edited:
Back