I didn't realise you've ridden all those bikes already. How was the H2?

But really, I'm OK with people shitting on the H2 but only after it's at least ridden by journalists. Maybe it turns out to be a masterpiece, maybe it turns out to be a codpiece -- at least give it a chance, I figure!

Last edited:
I didn't realise you've ridden all those bikes already. How was the H2?

Funny guy. Unfortunately my credentials in the motorcycle world have not allowed me to ride all of the bikes. Like most who window shop before buying these thoughts are based on styling, tech and spec info.

If only opinions were left to just first hand experience then imagine how many megabytes the forum could save in data from posts.

If only opinions were left to just first hand experience then imagine how many megabytes the forum could save in data from posts.

This forum is so excellent because most of the content is accurate, objective and stems from first hand experience. People come to ask questions and get proper answers without fed BS

Imagine if people judged the FZ1 based solely on specs when it came out -- almost 500 lbs, corked up motor, weak suspension, poor fuel economy, bad fuelling, etc. Only takes one ride to see it's a brilliant package

Last edited:
Hey the H2 will have 133 Nm torque! No other 1000cc sportsbike has this! Most sportsbikes are high peak power bikes and nice on the track but on the street you need poer at lower speeds and driving only 1st gear is not really an option. Wait and see how it performs it is also not more expensive than a ducati so there is a market for it. Only the design is not to my likeing. Anyway all the bitching about weight is not important lets ride one and see.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Starting to see some ride impressions coming out. I enjoyed this one because it was presented with German (actually Austrian) accuracy and detail. 320 kph on the straight at Qatar for the H2R! This is not far off what they were doing at the MotoGP last week

[video=youtube;W2yXQ0-WN10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2yXQ0-WN10[/video]

Last edited:
Michael Neeves rides the H2 on track and is as brilliant and honest as usual

[video=youtube;rHGwIwuPcO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGwIwuPcO4[/video]

Michael Neeves said:
A steady start reveals that there isn't much difficult about riding the Kawasaki H2. Lucky owners will be relieved to hear that beyond the hype it's just a normal bike that pulls very hard when the motor is 'on the pipe. But it doesn't carry it's bulky 238kg weight well on track.

It's not the supercharged part of the H2's make-up that makes it such a handful around Rockingham - that's relatively unremarkable - but the weight, the instability on and off the power and the low speed throttle response. A Suzuki Hayabusa would have been easier to ride.

Last edited:
MotoJournal does the best bike videos on YouTube and they finally did one of the H2R. No knowledge of the French language required to enjoy ;)

[video=youtube;GV2Ftn_ueOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2Ftn_ueOw[/video]

Back