Suspension setup ride

ozzieboy

This after I got my new shock close to being set up. :D

Some of the roads here are pretty awful at the moment. There is an almost invisible layer of sludge over the road and moss in the shadows...lol. All in all it keeps you on your toes. The more open bits are clean an smooth though. I used 12.8litres in 111.2 km...lol. Came out as 24 mi/gal...lol. Fun ride:D.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDGM-i6Cq4]YouTube - FZ1 Gap in the rains.avi[/ame]

Nice Mike! I have to ask... is it my feed on the video or does the video seem to hesitate about every two seconds?

Looks like a GREAT tank of fuel burnt! :D :tup:

Nice Mike! I have to ask... is it my feed on the video or does the video seem to hesitate about every two seconds?

Looks like a GREAT tank of fuel burnt! :D :tup:

No, not your feed. I thought it was because I was trying the higher def. setting, so I kept on going down with the same results. You know the feed is fine when the "red" indication bar is all buffered, way ahead of the position mark. It may have been the software he used and maybe the compression settings.

Yup. I've tried pretty much every setting on 3 different programs. Nero is the only one that doesn't do it...unless I want to pay out for another program...lol.

I'm led to believe it is because of the compression used by the camera. It fits lots into a small space , but doesn't work too well with other software. Sux after making the vid and getting it all sorted to have to save it 5 different times as different types, so I just give up now...lol. Back to Nero:tup:.

Yup. I've tried pretty much every setting on 3 different programs. Nero is the only one that doesn't do it...unless I want to pay out for another program...lol.

I'm led to believe it is because of the compression used by the camera. It fits lots into a small space , but doesn't work too well with other software. Sux after making the vid and getting it all sorted to have to save it 5 different times as different types, so I just give up now...lol. Back to Nero:tup:.

It could be because it is dropping frames out, the audio dosent glitch. The frame rate on the camera could be 60 frames a second & it is compressing it to 25fps. Try this video converter, editor, DVD authoring, and more AVS4YOU Best multimedia software on today's market. There having 70% off till June 30th. $59. Its real easy to use and compressors video ready for youtube and others. I have it for my HD still camera. There isn't a lot of good software that is easy to use and compatible with heaps of different video formats.

Might be what your looking for having that hd camera.

Last edited:
It could be because it is dropping frames out, the audio dosent glitch. The frame rate on the camera could be 60 frames a second & it is compressing it to 25fps. Try this video converter, editor, DVD authoring, and more AVS4YOU Best multimedia software on today's market. There having 70% off till June 30th. $59. Its real easy to use and compressors video ready for youtube and others. I have it for my HD still camera. There isn't a lot of good software that is easy to use and compatible with heaps of different video formats.

Might be what your looking for having that hd camera.

That's the one I'm using....lol. It works fine with my bro's HD video on his point and shoot, but doesn't like the Go Pro. Funniest thing is, from tow different vids from the same day's shooting, some small snippetts of it won't do it. The Go Pro is set on 30fps at the moment, and I went 29,97 for the vid settings. I've tried saving it as AVI HD 720p, MPEG4, H.264/AVC, HD Video 720p(Mpeg2,900kbps) Blah Blah Blah. I've updated and messaged them and even sat on a different chair.....very frustrating...lol. Part of the problem is the time consuming saving, only to find out it's scrooged. I need to make a short vid so it's quicker and get to the bottom of it though....It's P1$$ing me orf...lol.

Woot. Figured it out. Somehow, when I upgraded my PC recently, the previous version of AVS4U was installed. The new one loves the Go Pro. Looks like I'm gonna upload a new version of that vid and delete that one...sweet as. Thanks Cooper'n. Got me thinking about it some more:woot:

Bugga. Only sorted it in the preview window. Still does it when I save it.

I'm looking at getting Adobe Prem Pro CS4. Apparently it works a treat.

Woot. Figured it out. Somehow, when I upgraded my PC recently, the previous version of AVS4U was installed. The new one loves the Go Pro. Looks like I'm gonna upload a new version of that vid and delete that one...sweet as. Thanks Cooper'n. Got me thinking about it some more:woot:
To easy dude. I like to make people think. lol.
You hade me stumped after you tryed everything else.
What format does it shoot in anyway and what is the original frame rate, frame size and bitrate it shoots in? I,m interested to know,
My still camera shoots in HD, 50fps, 1280 by720, 15211kbps, h.264/AVC video compression.
I like to use MPeg4(DivX/Xvid Compatible) at 25fps and between 500 to 1000kbps for youtube or facebook does the trick, It keeps the file size down and is real easy to play back once uploaded.
cheers

Back