Thanks for the help

burkerider

View attachment 5827
It's been a big 2 days for me and my bike, gutted the cat converter, blocked off the AIS, installed my new copperdawg flies and fitted the power commander. It was all a breeze thanks to the copperdawg vids, except for the flies which got me sweating a bit. I followed the directions to the letter but wouldn't ya know it, i rounded the last screw. Shit. Thanks to whoever it was who suggested the tapping off a mallet on the screw driver while trying to turn the screw at the same time. Even though it was rounded i re-heated the screw then pushed down on the driver as hard as i could with just a pit of anti clockwise twist and started tapping the top off the screw driver with a mallet, the bloody thing started to turn.....yeeeeehaaaaa. I can't find where i read that post, but to whoever you are thanks heaps, wish i could buy you a beer.:D

Glad you got all that stuff sorted out! Well done! She ought to run like a wild cheetah now!

It does, i took it out for a short blast up the hills and it was lifting through the gears for the first time, and i haven't had it dynoed yet, very happy indeed, i feel like you guys are turning me into a mechanic......well almost ha ha.

Back