The back of my FZ1

I've been doing some work to my bike with the weather changing. Here's the first of it.

Well, I need to work on my photography skills, but this shows the:

Copperdawg seat cowl
Ride Engineering Fender Eliminator
Mivv GP Carbon Fiber Exhaust
Exotech Exhaust Hangar

That is looking great :) I would love to get a fender eliminator but the cops can book you for having one over here and i don't feel like paying them any money.
Love the Mivv exhaust, am considering the Suono but will wait for our $ to get a bit stronger before i order one

Last edited:
That is looking great :) I would love to get a fender eliminator but the cops can book you for having one over here and i don't feel like paying them any money.
Love the Mivv exhaust, am considering the Suono but will wait for our $ to get a bit stronger before i order one

Boy! I thought the cops were tough over here. Thats sad if you can get locked up for having a fender eliminator kit on your bike. Sorry to hear that.

Looks like you have got a good start going there. A couple questions. Did you have to add a fuel mod to compensate for the exhaust and do you keep the tank bag on it all the time?

Johnny, look at the Copper Dawg rear fairing with blinkers. FZ1
I am waiting for him to put up or send me some good photos of one installed.

you gave me some good ideas on what to do with my new 08 FZ1.:D:cool:

Last edited:
i got MIVV GP CF on my r6 and love it too... lots of compliments, awesome sound, etc. etc. and twice cheaper than racefit.....

btw, also got it from PJ's and +1 on best service....

Back